Monday, December 12, 2011

Bras! Bras! Bras!


Yep, you heard me right. I am talking about Bras today. Not just any bra, but the dreaded exercise bra.
The choice exercises my bras endure are: running, zumba, biking and kick boxing.
Since I have been running for about 8 years now I have slowly learned which bra's I like and those I do not.
In my years of looking for that perfect bra I realized that most exercise bras are either made for women that are 32 A's and do not require most support and the other women that are larger, requiring much more support.
There are a few stores that feature the "incredible" bra, mostly sporting good stores.
My advice to all you women and girls out there.... don't be pulled into having to buy from the sporting goods stores. They are overpriced and the bras tend to be uncomfortable. Most are Nike or Underarmour brand costing about $30 to $50 each. Do they not realize we need bras often. I would rather spend my $ on something that others will see, not something hidden.
Well, last year my daughters and I were shopping. My daughters, just like their mother are shoppers. They noticed that we were near the active wear section in Target.
Both claimed they needed new bras for soccer and that the new craze was wearing colored bras under white t-shirts.
So of course I could not deprive them of such a needed object, I bought them each two. Both choosing uniquely cool colors.
When I saw the price $16.99 I figured I too needed a new cool colored bra to run in.
Well, I am never going back to those expensive bras again.
Nike has a lot to learn from Target.
The Target bras are so comfortable you feel like you are not wearing one. They support while being soft. They are the best things in the world.
They also come in many cute different colors, not just white and black!
So go run down there and get one or more....you will love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment